Annual General Meeting 2017
The Friends of Gedling Country Park Annual General Meeting was held on Monday 23 January 2017 at Mapperley Sports & Social Club, Plains Road, Nottingham, NG3 5RH.
The meeting was open to paid up members of the Friends Group only (including family members for those with a Family Membership).
The remainder of this page contains the agenda and documents that were presented and used at the meeting. If you have any questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.
If you would like to access the list of all AGMs, please click here.
Minutes of the 2017 AGM Meeting
Arrive at 7.30pm for an 8.00pm start
- Minutes of last Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising - including Ratification of Constitution
- Chair's Report (see copy below)
- Treasurer's Report (see copy below)
- Environment Report (see copy below)
- Election of Trustees
- Gedling Borough Council Plans for the Park
- Friends - Plans for the Future
Minutes of the 2016 AGM Meeting
This constitution was adopted by the Trustees and registered with the Charity Commission:
Unless otherwise stated, each of the documents above are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader or an equivalent PDF reader application in order to open them.